There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
It's important you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet those demands to ensure full value.
If you decide to buy
- Offer education about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze options and alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria.
- Compare re-sale vs pre-construction benefits depending on purchase time-frame.
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home, including inspections, titles, renovations, and more.
- Thoroughly review all Seller terms and insert detailed Buyer clauses for your best interest.
- Refer and connect with other highly rated, trusted professionals such as mortgage lenders, legal advisors, home inspectors, and general contractors.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident throughout the entire process.
If you decide to sell
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings, and special features.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have sold for in recent months.
- Market your home with expertise through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services.
- Stage and hold open houses in-person or virtually, produce engaging video content, discuss other advertising platforms such as magazines and flyers.
- Secure the assistance of other professionals when needed while meeting critical deadlines.
- Collaborate with construction, legal, and accounting experts, ensuring highest value is received and all bases are covered.